2.5% daily return on investment for 20 business days

This forum is for all general business and investment discussions
talknaira
Site Admin

2.5% daily return on investment for 20 business days

Postby talknaira » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:43 am

This is another investment opportunity that is on going and this thread is dedicated specially to this investment opportunity presented by our foreign investment companies. The investment details are stated clearly below.

Return on Investment? 2.5% daily for 20 business days, Investors are to receive 2% daily, while 0.5% goes to the management for services rendered. Take note, business days are Monday to Friday, thus when you are carrying out your calculations, please do not include Saturdays and Sundays.

Minimum Amount? $50

Maximum Amount? $5000

How will payment be made? Payment will be made after every 4 business days, investors normally should receive 10% after 4 business days but due to the 0.5% deduction for services rendered, investors will receive 8% after 4 business days. It means investors will 5 payouts during the 20 business days.

Will Capital be returned? Yes, investment capital will be returned at the end of investment period

How do i get started with this investment? Send a private message to Moderator Adewale, he will direct you on how to go about the investment, when you have concluded with him, you must send the investment details to admin(talknaira) via private message, you shall also forward investment details through your registered email address to investment@talknaira.com and also to talknaira@gmail.com. Please indicate your talknaira username when sending the email
1 x

honda
Top Poster

Re: 2.5% daily return on investment for 20 business days

Postby honda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:44 am

@admin, well done, those of us already investors under this plan, do we have to send the emails?
0 x

talknaira
Site Admin

Postby talknaira » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:11 am

honda wrote:@admin, well done, those of us already investors under this plan, do we have to send the emails?

Yes, you have to send the email. Thanks
0 x

rukky
Low Poster

Postby rukky » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:16 am

I am interested in this investment and i have sent a pm to Mod adewale, waiting for reply. Thanks
0 x

KCOFODILE
Top Poster

Postby KCOFODILE » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:27 pm

hmmm, ok oh.....
0 x

Jerry
Average Poster

Postby Jerry » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:52 am

@adewale, you have a pm
0 x

adewale
Global Moderator

Postby adewale » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:28 pm

PAYMENT UPDATE
Payment successfully made to all investors who are due for payment. Check your account for confirmation. Take note, service fee was deducted, which was clearly stated.
Investors that desire instant notification should forward their phone numbers to me. Thank you very much.
0 x

soldier
Average Poster

Postby soldier » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:43 pm

adewale wrote:PAYMENT UPDATE
Payment successfully made to all investors who are due for payment. Check your account for confirmation. Take note, service fee was deducted, which was clearly stated.
Investors that desire instant notification should forward their phone numbers to me. Thank you very much.

Payment received, nice job from the management. Keep it up
0 x

voteem
Top Poster

Postby voteem » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Boom, payment received without any problem, complete payment received. Thank you Sir
0 x

adewale
Global Moderator

Postby adewale » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:04 pm

PAYMENT UPDATE
0 x

mubina
Top Poster

Postby mubina » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:16 pm

Received with joy and sweet part of it all is the sms notification i received, the way this whole thing is handled shows professionalism. Thank you very much mod adewale and the talknaira management.
0 x

blowsome
Top Poster

Postby blowsome » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Payment received. Thank you Sir.
0 x

luckinzo
Average Poster

Postby luckinzo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Payment received. Thanks
0 x

dobana
Average Poster

Postby dobana » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Payment received. All thanks to the management for the wonderful work.
0 x

jaken
Top Poster

Postby jaken » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Thank you very much for the payment, the great moderator.
0 x

sule
Top Poster

Postby sule » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Received. Thank you
0 x

toppy
Average Poster

Postby toppy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:25 pm

Payment received, Thanks Mod Adewale, God bless Talknaira
0 x

adewale
Global Moderator

Postby adewale » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:01 pm

PAYMENT UPDATE
0 x

soldier
Average Poster

Postby soldier » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:49 pm

Received. Thank you sir
0 x

voteem
Top Poster

Postby voteem » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:50 pm

Payment received, i am grateful.
0 x

Return to “BUSINESS/INVESTMENTS”