Dollar Investment Opportunity of the Talknaira Cooperative Group

This forum is for all general business and investment discussions
dobana
Average Poster

Re: Dollar Investment Opportunity of the Talknaira Cooperative Group

Postby dobana » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:19 pm

adewale wrote:PAYOUT UPDATES
Payment successfully sent to all investors due for payout. The payment made is 10% profit which is a combination of 1% daily profit for 10 days. Note, investors who will be due for payment on Saturday and Sunday, have all been paid. Thanks

Payment received, please kindly disregard my initial pm to you asking for refund after first payment so i can use it for the new investments, i have raised some cash, i will use for the new investments, as a result, i want this investment to continue. Thank you very much
0 x

flame
Top Poster

Postby flame » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:27 pm

Payment successfully sent to all investors due for payout. The payment made is 10% profit which is a combination of 1% daily profit for 10 days. Note, investors who will be due for payment on Saturday and Sunday, have all been paid. Thanks

Payment received with peace of mind, meanwhile MMMUNITED killed me, I fear anything that starts with M even MONEY
0 x

janana
Low Poster

Postby janana » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:55 pm

Thanks
0 x

janana
Low Poster

Postby janana » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 pm

flame wrote:

Payment received with peace of mind, meanwhile MMMUNITED killed me, I fear anything that starts with M even MONEY

lol... MMMUNITED
0 x

lannyjoe
Average Poster

Postby lannyjoe » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Mod Adewale thank you very much, i love your sincerity.Keep it up
0 x

voteem
Top Poster

Postby voteem » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:06 pm

Thank you very much moderator, keep up the good work
0 x

Return to “BUSINESS/INVESTMENTS”