TALKNAIRA COOPERATIVE GROUP

This forum is strictly for complains and suggestions.
talknaira
Site Admin

TALKNAIRA COOPERATIVE GROUP

Postby talknaira » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:21 pm

I have the singular honour and privilege to introduce the TALKNAIRA COOPERATIVE GROUP. This is a group of members with a common goal of creating wealth by jointly running successful businesses online and offline. Members of this group will also have access to loans. Members will have to undergo a serious screening process before they can be granted access to join this group. A private forum will be created for this group of members. This will definitely turn out to be one of the best idea on this platform because it will sure create wealth for all members of the group. Members will combine their ideas and funds and build different businesses that will take talknaira to a different level. Everything will be moderated by the management of talknaira to ensure sincerity and transparency. The simple truth is that we want to take this platform to the next level, we could even build our own refinery( :lol: ), the journey of a thousand miles starts with a step and we have decided to take that bold step today. We are going to take down so many sections on this platform. We need members with passion and a burning desire for success. Together, we can do mighty things and translate dreams into reality. We will be needing members from all states of Nigeria. We are definitely bringing more hands to help in the capacity of moderators, so don't be surprise when you see new moderators. We have a strong conviction that this will work out and make all members in the group happy and satisfied. If you know you can be trusted and you are ready to move to the next level in life, send a private message to admin with the subject INTERESTED IN TALKNAIRA COOPERATIVE GROUP. You must have noticed that we wanted to run a peer to peer donation system, but we are not convinced yet, we don't just start up things here, we consider so many things before running any programme. We are adding some upgrades to this website, for example you will see a LIVE CHAT were you can easily communicate with admin and moderators, we are also getting SSL CERTIFICATE and DEDICATED SERVER for more security. Glory to god for this idea. Special thanks to members you have contributed in bringing this to reality. LONG LIVE TALKNAIRA
1 x

talknaira
Site Admin

Re: TALKNAIRA COOPERATIVE GROUP

Postby talknaira » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:18 am

Take note members who are interested in joining the talknaira cooperative, should indicate the state they reside in their private message, they will be in charge of our businesses in their respect states. Our intention is to have at least one business in each state and our members who are qualified and not working will be gainfully employed. You can be a part of the business and still be working for us, that is double benefit. If we do not have members from a particular state, a member from the closest state will be picked to manage the business in that state. We are 100% serious about this and with God, we are certain this will end up on the positive note. Millionaires will be made on this platform, the earlier you join us, the better.
0 x

talknaira
Site Admin

Postby talknaira » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Members interested in joining us should indicate now because we are discussing important issues and about giving position to all members. We are kick starting our business ideas immediately and we are giving no room for procrastination. The opportunity to join us later might not be there because it will complete depended on the members.

This cooperative is beyond just making money, members will also assist each other in times of need. Members preparing for different occasions will be entitled to a certain amount and members will attend each other functions. We have great plans for this cooperative.
0 x

talknaira
Site Admin

Postby talknaira » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:01 pm

All members who are already in the cooperative group, should send their active phone numbers to the admin. Intending members should take note of this, thus they should include their phone numbers in the private message sent to admin. We are getting stronger and stronger.
0 x

comparto
Low Poster

Re: What is the aims and objectives

Postby comparto » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:01 pm

What is the aims and objectives of this cooperative. What are the benefit one will derive from it as a member.
0 x

talknaira
Site Admin

Re: What is the aims and objectives

Postby talknaira » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:50 am

comparto wrote:What is the aims and objectives of this cooperative. What are the benefit one will derive from it as a member.

The benefits are numerous, though we are still working on a lot of things but immediately we commence full operation, it will become very difficult for new members to join us. The plan is to set up different joint businesses and run them successfully and share profit among members. Members will also be assisted with loans and other financial assistance. We are still very much in the early stages, but in the next 10 days at least one of our joint business will be up and running.
0 x

Ikowa
Low Poster

Postby Ikowa » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:54 am

Hello sir, i am a newly registered member of talknaira. Pls oooo i am interested in dis coperate group. Thanks
0 x

Mustwork

Postby Mustwork » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:08 am

Ikowa wrote:Hello sir, i am a newly registered member of talknaira. Pls oooo i am interested in dis coperate group. Thanks

Please send a private message to talknaira or you can send a private message to Adewale. Your welcome to talknaira
0 x

Ikowa
Low Poster

Postby Ikowa » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:54 am

I ve sent a message to talknaira. Thanks
0 x

Tunmise
Average Poster

Postby Tunmise » Wed May 03, 2017 9:21 am

Pls am interested and want to join talknaira cooperative.thanks
0 x

Mustwork

Postby Mustwork » Wed May 03, 2017 9:27 am

Folakemi Anibijuwon wrote:Pls am interested and want to join talknaira cooperative.thanks

Please send a private message to talknaira or you can send a private message to Adewale. Your welcome to talknaira cooperative
0 x

talknaira
Site Admin

Postby talknaira » Thu May 04, 2017 7:22 am

With two already running businesses(e-currency business and importation business) of the talknaira cooperative moving on very fine, most especially the importation business, other projects have been lined up. The 3 projects are listed below

1. Agriculture
2. Gas station
3. Real estate

These projects were all brought forward by some wonderful and dedicated members of the cooperative. Very soon all investment opportunities on this platform will be fully provided by the cooperative group. It doesn't just end in becoming a member of this cooperative, you must be active and dedicated to start earning. We are currently designing an e-commerce website for our importation business from profit made from the business. We are also designing an e-currency website for our e-currency business from the profit made so far. Gradually we are moving to the promise land and we will do everything to get there.

For the new projects, we are starting with Agriculture, the plan is to start with FISH FARMING and POULTRY. We are setting this business in at least 5 states. The planing was done by some members of the cooperative and that is laudable. Even the other 2 projects are also the effort of fellow members, especially the Gas project, a member had to spend his own fund just to make all necessary plans, of course it is our next project. If you have nice ideas bring them forward and we will support your idea.

Those who are interested in the agriculture business should send a private message to the management. For those interested in the already running businesses should send a private message to Moderator Adewale. If you are not a member of the cooperative and you want to become a member, send a private message to me.
0 x

korexes
Low Poster

Postby korexes » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:13 am

I would like to join the group and I am interested in the gas business thank you
0 x

Mustwork

Postby Mustwork » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:10 am

korexes wrote:I would like to join the group and I am interested in the gas business thank you

kindly send a personal message to admin or Adewale
0 x

Wondernelly
Average Poster

Postby Wondernelly » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:57 pm

I am a new member here and i am interested in the co-operative.
Really hoping on having a pleasant experience here
0 x

Heryordele94
Low Poster

Postby Heryordele94 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:07 am

i just sent a private message to adewale
0 x

adewale
Global Moderator

Postby adewale » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:31 am

This is to notify active members of the cooperative that profit for the last 30 days have been successfully dispatched to all members concerned by the financial department of the cooperative. All members should also note that the real estate business will commence this week, members who are interested should send a private message to me and a copy of the message should also be sent to the admin, members with sound business ideas should also send their ideas across. The cooperative group is getting larger and the cooperative is not about the admin or moderators, it is about active members, active members can testify to this. There is no discrimination whatsoever as long as you are a member of the cooperative. As at the moment the cooperative have 3 active businesses(e-currency, importation and agriculture), the real estate business is already on its way and hopefully we will add the gas business very soon. We have always encouraged all members to have a share in the cooperative no matter the investments they have with any vip. Arrangement is already on board to ensure each member of the cooperative have his/her own building. You can never underestimate the power of cooperation. Gradually we are translating dreams into reality and like the admin clearly stated, very soon we will no longer need vip's on this platform, all investments will come from the desk of the cooperative group.
0 x

honda
Top Poster

Postby honda » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:41 am

adewale wrote:This is to notify active members of the cooperative that profit for the last 30 days have been successfully dispatched to all members concerned by the financial department of the cooperative. All members should also note that the real estate business will commence this week, members who are interested should send a private message to me and a copy of the message should also be sent to the admin, members with sound business ideas should also send their ideas across. The cooperative group is getting larger and the cooperative is not about the admin or moderators, it is about active members, active members can testify to this. There is no discrimination whatsoever as long as you are a member of the cooperative. As at the moment the cooperative have 3 active businesses(e-currency, importation and agriculture), the real estate business is already on its way and hopefully we will add the gas business very soon. We have always encouraged all members to have a share in the cooperative no matter the investments they have with any vip. Arrangement is already on board to ensure each member of the cooperative have his/her own building. You can never underestimate the power of cooperation. Gradually we are translating dreams into reality and like the admin clearly stated, very soon we will no longer need vip's on this platform, all investments will come from the desk of the cooperative group.

With all due respect to you, i don't know if this cooperative is only available to a set of persons, i have applied severally but the response i got wasn't favourable, i truly love this idea and want to be a part of it, please accept me into this group, if there is any criteria do let me know. Thanks you very much
0 x

adewale
Global Moderator

Postby adewale » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:12 am

honda wrote:
adewale wrote:This is to notify active members of the cooperative that profit for the last 30 days have been successfully dispatched to all members concerned by the financial department of the cooperative. All members should also note that the real estate business will commence this week, members who are interested should send a private message to me and a copy of the message should also be sent to the admin, members with sound business ideas should also send their ideas across. The cooperative group is getting larger and the cooperative is not about the admin or moderators, it is about active members, active members can testify to this. There is no discrimination whatsoever as long as you are a member of the cooperative. As at the moment the cooperative have 3 active businesses(e-currency, importation and agriculture), the real estate business is already on its way and hopefully we will add the gas business very soon. We have always encouraged all members to have a share in the cooperative no matter the investments they have with any vip. Arrangement is already on board to ensure each member of the cooperative have his/her own building. You can never underestimate the power of cooperation. Gradually we are translating dreams into reality and like the admin clearly stated, very soon we will no longer need vip's on this platform, all investments will come from the desk of the cooperative group.

With all due respect to you, i don't know if this cooperative is only available to a set of persons, i have applied severally but the response i got wasn't favourable, i truly love this idea and want to be a part of it, please accept me into this group, if there is any criteria do let me know. Thanks you very much

Just send me a pm
0 x

abadebaba
Ultimate Poster

Postby abadebaba » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:01 am

@Mod Adewale You have not been replying my messages,why?
0 x

Return to “USERS COMPLAINS AND SUGGESTIONS”