TALKNAIRA COOPERATIVE GROUP

This forum is strictly for complains and suggestions.
bubble
Average Poster

Re: TALKNAIRA COOPERATIVE GROUP

Postby bubble » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:21 am

@Adewale, please what does it take to be a member of the cooperative, i will love to be an active member.
0 x

adewale
Global Moderator

Postby adewale » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:17 am

bubble wrote:@Adewale, please what does it take to be a member of the cooperative, i will love to be an active member.

We are no longer taking new members into the cooperative group for now, unless we have members who want to pull out which i doubt, but you never can tell. When we have any plan of increasing the number of members, i will let you know. Take note, this doesn't stop you from investing with the cooperative group. Thank you very much.
0 x

bubble
Average Poster

Postby bubble » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:51 pm

adewale wrote:
bubble wrote:@Adewale, please what does it take to be a member of the cooperative, i will love to be an active member.

We are no longer taking new members into the cooperative group for now, unless we have members who want to pull out which i doubt, but you never can tell. When we have any plan of increasing the number of members, i will let you know. Take note, this doesn't stop you from investing with the cooperative group. Thank you very much.

Thank you, i will be waiting
0 x

adewale
Global Moderator

Postby adewale » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:08 pm

This is to inform all cooperative members that profit sharing was carried out today and profit has been successfully sent to individual members of the cooperative group. Don't be surprise when you see your profit, we recorded the highest profit ever. Be informed that, we have deducted monthly fees from your profit, thus you don't need to pay any further fee. Those who have reinvested and accumulated their profit are the biggest winners here, more millionaires in the making as we plan going into other feasible businesses. Thank you very much for the faith and trust in the cooperative group. We should be able to end 2017 with profit sharing and start 2018 with high expectations.
0 x

grover
Super Poster

Postby grover » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:57 pm

adewale wrote:This is to inform all cooperative members that profit sharing was carried out today and profit has been successfully sent to individual members of the cooperative group. Don't be surprise when you see your profit, we recorded the highest profit ever. Be informed that, we have deducted monthly fees from your profit, thus you don't need to pay any further fee. Those who have reinvested and accumulated their profit are the biggest winners here, more millionaires in the making as we plan going into other feasible businesses. Thank you very much for the faith and trust in the cooperative group. We should be able to end 2017 with profit sharing and start 2018 with high expectations.

BOOM!!!!!!!!... Thank you very much moderator adewale, my respect for you and this great platform just increased.
0 x

honda
Top Poster

Postby honda » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:07 pm

adewale wrote:This is to inform all cooperative members that profit sharing was carried out today and profit has been successfully sent to individual members of the cooperative group. Don't be surprise when you see your profit, we recorded the highest profit ever. Be informed that, we have deducted monthly fees from your profit, thus you don't need to pay any further fee. Those who have reinvested and accumulated their profit are the biggest winners here, more millionaires in the making as we plan going into other feasible businesses. Thank you very much for the faith and trust in the cooperative group. We should be able to end 2017 with profit sharing and start 2018 with high expectations.

This is in fact a great news, i love the way and manner this payment is made, i wasn't even expecting the payment. Thanks so much, this Christmas will be celebrated in style.
0 x

blue
Low Poster

Postby blue » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Please i want to join your cooperative.
0 x

manest
Average Poster

Postby manest » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:11 am

Nice one, thank you very much, i am proud to be a member of the cooperative. Keep up the good work
0 x

voteem
Top Poster

Postby voteem » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:46 am

Thanks boss
0 x

adewale
Global Moderator

Postby adewale » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:38 pm

blue wrote:Please i want to join your cooperative.

Send a pm to me
0 x

Return to “USERS COMPLAINS AND SUGGESTIONS”